The role involves managing client relationships, planning work, budgeting, forecasting, estimating along with managing work through creative, artwork, print and finance processes. Your major account is currently predominantly in store communications, so a clear understanding of shopper marketing is required.
This person must be able to navigate around marketing strategies and the full marketing mix. Evidence of understanding of digital marketing and application is key.
The agency is looking for an ambitious individual who is a team player and a solid relationship builder who can seek out opportunities for growth across key clients.
- Build solid relationships with clients, from marketing exec through to marketing director
- Take briefs and manage through creative process
- Manage jobs from brief through to artwork including production briefs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Mentoring and development of client services team
- Contribute to content generation for agency marketing communications (social, website, blog, PR)
- Support on new business process and pitches where required
Skills and qualifications required
- At least 5 years Account Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Commercially minded and driven
- Proficient in store comms experience
- Strong insight and strategy skills
- Excellent brief writing/briefing skills
- Experience in working with digital channels
- Ability to build strong client relationships all the way up
- Work in a team
- Senior Account Manager