We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join our growing digital marketing team. Working alongside our Account Managers and the Digital Marketing team and reporting to our Digital Strategy Director, you will be responsible for the social media strategy and implementation for both Principles Agency and our clients.
- Setting and driving the overall paid and organic strategy for multiple clients, to help set and achieve their KPIs on social media
- The ability to evolve the strategy based on the insights gained from the performance and reacting to changing trends on social
- Set a strategy for community management – who to target, set up the listening tools and level of activity required for each client
- A deep understanding of how social content is created and shared across the internet
- Experience in creating content using copy, video, motion graphics, photography and graphic design
- Experience producing creative content across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
- Strong knowledge of the social media platforms and their various applications and interfaces
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite, particularly Photoshop, Indesign, whilst After Effects and Premiere Pro is desirable
- Analysing the data to identify insights that evolve the strategy
- Monitor performance on a daily basis for ongoing optimisation and be confident in reporting back on the performance on a weekly basis
- Produce high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations, measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns
- Building good relationship with our clients to become an extension of their team
- Driving sign off from the client for all strategy / content / competition / collaboration / influencer activity required to help achieve our clients KPIs
Key skills and experience
- Agency experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience of identifying target audiences and devising engaging social media campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics software (Google Analytics, Falcon, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience in creating, managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, particularly on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- A strong passion for all thing’s social media
- A collaborative approach to working with internal and external teams
- A desire to embrace the principles way of working; having the hunger to learn more, expand skills and get involved in all areas of brand and marketing by embracing new challenges and being prepared to step outside of your lane.
Alternatively, apply on LinkedIn here.