We are looking to recruit a Senior Social Media Executive to join our growing in-house marketing team.
Working alongside our growing Digital team and reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the social media strategy, social media content creation and implementation.
Key roles will include:
- Producing comprehensive paid and organic strategies
that achieve our client’s social media KPIs.
- Content creation, including writing post copy and
- Monitoring feeds and trends to identify
opportunities for reactive content.
- Briefing and liaising with the creative team for
social media creative concepts
- Analysing monthly results and extracting insight to
feed on-going strategy
- Producing and delivering monthly reports on
social media activity
- Assisting with new business opportunities
including identifying opportunities and contribution to pitches with paid and
organic social requirements
Key skills and experience
- Experience of identifying target audiences and
devising engaging social media campaigns
- Proven ability to work efficiently with accuracy
and attention to detail
- A proactive and collaborative approach to daily
- Experience of using social media scheduling and digital
marketing analytics software
in creating, managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, particularly
on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- Strong interest in all things digital